Do you want to help move Harvard Forward? Join our campaign! We need all types of people to pitch in to make this effort successful. Volunteering does not require a large time commitment—even just a few hours can make a big difference. Volunteering is also a great way for those who aren’t eligible voters to get involved.
2) You’ll be given access to volunteer resources and added to our campaign Slack channel, where you can connect with the rest of the campaign team.
3) You let us know how you want to contribute, and get to work!
1) Spread the word: We need to contact as many alumni as possible. Volunteers can help with outreach through the alumni directory or other channels.
2) Lendexpertise and leverage connections: Do you have organizing experience? Do you know journalists who might cover our campaign? Any specialized knowledge or helpful introductions are incredibly valuable. We could use your help with fundraising, communications, field organizing—you name it.
3) More to come: We're working on scaling our volunteer program in advance of the April-May election.