top of page
VOLUNTEER FOR HARVARD FORWARD
Do you want to help move Harvard Forward? Join our campaign! We need all types of people to pitch in to make this effort successful. Volunteering does not require a large time commitment—even just a few hours can make a big difference. Volunteering is also a great way for those who aren’t eligible voters to get involved.
WHAT DO VOLUNTEERS DO?
HOW DOES VOLUNTEERING WORK?
1) Fill out the volunteer form.
2) Once you fill out the form and indicate your volunteer interests, you'l be contacted by the Harvard Forward team with further information.
3) If for some reason you don't hear from us, you can always email us at email@example.com!
1) Collecting signatures: We need 2,987 signatures to get our candidates on the ballot. Volunteers can help reach out to alumni in their networks and those we've identified as supporters over the last cycle.
2) Lend expertise and leverage connections: Do you have organizing experience? Do you know journalists who might cover our campaign? Any specialized knowledge or helpful introductions are incredibly valuable. We could use your help with fundraising, communications, field organizing—you name it.
3) Get out the vote: We need to contact as many alumni as possible. Volunteers can help with outreach through personal networks, the alumni directory, or other channels.
Ready to volunteer?
bottom of page