VOLUNTEER FOR HARVARD FORWARD
Do you want to help move Harvard Forward? Join our campaign! We need all types of people to pitch in to make this effort successful. Volunteering does not require a large time commitment—even just a few hours can make a big difference. Volunteering is also a great way for those who aren’t eligible voters to get involved.
WHAT DO VOLUNTEERS DO?
HOW DOES VOLUNTEERING WORK?
1) Fill out the volunteer form.
2) You’ll be given access to volunteer resources and added to our campaign Slack channel, where you can connect with the rest of the campaign team.
3) You let us know how you want to contribute, and get to work!
1) Get out the vote: We need to contact as many alumni as possible. Volunteers can help with outreach through phonebanking, the alumni directory, or other channels.
2) Lend expertise and leverage connections: Do you have organizing experience? Do you know journalists who might cover our campaign? Any specialized knowledge or helpful introductions are incredibly valuable. We could use your help with fundraising, communications, field organizing—you name it.
Ready to volunteer?